ANA commits to build a humane society and knowledge economy driven by highly motivated creative writers.
ANA exists to promote Nigeria's cultural heritage, diversity, literary enterprise and protect the rights of writers in order to build a vibrant and responsive body of creative writers based on the foundation of freedom of expression, equity, integrity, mentorship, partnership, empowerment, and high ethical standards.
ANA Core Values
The core values of the Asssociation of Nigerian Authors are:
- Transparency and Accountability
Consequently, all programmes and activities of the Asociation of Nigerian Authors shall be carefully designed to:
- Ensure equity and demostrate intergrity of the higest order;
- Guarantee mentorship that could promote creativity and effective communication;
- Buildpartnerships that could empower its members and society at large;
- Advance transperency and accountability in the conduct of its buisiness;
- Sustain advocacy for freedom of expression and defend the rights of Nigerian writers; and
- Adhere to high ethical standards in all its ramifications